• Page :

SUJET :

Do you know of any FALCON boats in France?? 06 Mai 2003 23:09 #6091

• No_Limit_Too
  • Portrait de No_Limit_Too Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
Hi to all,

I am just wondering if I am the only person in Europe that has a FALCON semi rigid boat.
I have asked the manufacturers in South Africa who told me that they sell very many FALCONS in France. I just wonder if anyone of you owns one (preferably the 7mtr) and their views on the boat (so I do not feel alone in the world LOLOL ::g- ).

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Re: Do you know of any FALCON boats in France?? 07 Mai 2003 23:13 #6092

Hello,
First of all sorry for my poor english, I'll try to answer you as well as I'll be able to.
Falcon is a great manufacture but a little bit unknown in France.
The only Falcons I saw was in south of France.
I don't know any one who has one Falcon but on Pneuboat I'm shure you will find one.
I'll try to find where we can buy a Falcon in south of France and then i'll tell you where you have to begin search of Falcon's users.
Sorry for my poor english and as we us to write in France:
@+
Xav

Re: Do you know of any FALCON boats in France?? 08 Mai 2003 02:46 #6093

• CAPPELI625
  • Portrait de CAPPELI625 Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
Dear friend pneuboat,
I confirm that there is no Falcon marketing in France (only a few suppliers). I look myself to buy a 700 model wich is very interesting and successful (speed) but I have to take an other boat (Cappeli) because there is no Falcon service in North of Paris. I think that this boat deserves to be know. Please, thus try to find an owner on tjis excellent site who is read by a lot of people in our country.
I wish you to spend a good summer on your boat.
Best regards.
Fred

Re: Do you know of any FALCON boats in France?? 08 Mai 2003 07:08 #6094

• No_Limit_Too
  • Portrait de No_Limit_Too Auteur du sujet
  • Visiteur
  • Visiteur
Le merou,

Thank you for your post. By the way your English is excellent!! Also CAPELLI625 thank for your comments.
I was just under the impression that FL were popular in France.
As you may be aware I have a FL which I bought direct from South Africa (700RSR have posted some photos in the Personal Pages) and I was just wondering if I am the only person in Europe that has this boat.
I wanted some comments from other people who have the same boat.
Thank you again!!

Le merou, Merci pour votre poste. A propos votre anglais est excellent! Aussi CAPELLI625 remercie pour vos commentaires.
J'étais seulement sous l'impression que FALCON était populaire en France. Comme vous pouvez être conscient que j'ai un FALCON que j'ai acheté dirige SAfrique (700RSR a posté quelques photos dans les Pages Personnelles) et j'étais seulement demander si je suis la seule personne dans l'Europe qui a ce bateau. J'ai voulu que quelques-uns commentent des autres gens qui ont le bateau pareil. Merci encore!

Je viens d'espérer que mes Français sont aussi bon que votre Anglais ::g-

• Page :
Sauvegarder
Choix utilisateur pour les Cookies
Nous utilisons des cookies afin de vous proposer les meilleurs services possibles. Si vous déclinez l'utilisation de ces cookies, le site web pourrait ne pas fonctionner correctement.
Tout accepter
Tout décliner
En savoir plus
Général
Cookie nécessaires au fonctionnement du site
Identification
cookie d'identification
Accepter
Décliner